Saturday, April 3, 2010

Hello.

I'm sorry, but we haven't gotten a chance to introduce ourselves.
I am Emily (Em) and I LOVE to read and write, that's why I started this blog. I am currently reading UNTAMED by Kristin Cast and P.C. Cast, and have less than 50 pages left. I am working on a lot of writing currently and I would love to read your writing!!! So, send it to me, or cass, at E.Peace_Love_Books@yahoo.com or Cassie2322@gmail.com .

Cassandra (Cass) also loves to read and write and is working on this blog with me, along with our other blog, http://nothinbutbooks.blogspot.com and I'll ask her to write a longer description of herself ASAP.

-Em

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emily and Cass
    Great idea for a blog.
    You might like to take a preview peek at ch 1 of my new YA fantasy novel. You'll find it on the 'Lethal Inheritance page of http://publishersearch.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tahlia (cool name btw. Is that your real name?) I like your story. Is it going to be published?

    Anyway, if you send it to me at E.Peace_Love_Books@yahoo.com , I can put it on the site. And if you do, could you please follow the blog? tks.
    Also, if you want to, you can shorten it down, but you don't have to.

    -Em

    ReplyDelete